One to One Consultations
Get the results you want
I know from experience that the best way to get results is by working with clients for a longer period of time (usually two, three months or longer). It takes a little time to adopt simple dietary tips and create healthy habits and a shiny new mindset around food. If you are looking for ongoing support, I would love to work with you.
My unique programs give you one on one expert nutritional guidance, health coaching and strategies based on psychological research to help you change what, why and the way you eat.
What to expect working with a nutritionist
Being a nutritionist in London, I see clients from all over London from my home office in South East London.
However, during Covid-19 where travel is not possible, or for clients from further afield, I carry out online nutritional consultations via WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime or a good old telephone, if needed.
When we start working together, the first session we have is the initial consultation and it lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes which allows me to consider your symptoms by getting an in-depth health and lifestyle view that takes into account your medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress levels. I may ask for a food diary and other info during the call which I will analyse after the call to help me go deep into your case and create your bespoke plan and recommendations.
I’m here to educate, support, motivate and to provide ongoing one-on-one support while working with you. As a certified coach, I cheer on each of your wins no matter how small and make my nutritional consultations a safe, fun environment to be in where you can thrive.
Other consultations available
How much does working 1:1 with me cost?
The fees are dependent on the length of the programme, your needs and how much support you might require, we can discuss this on your free consultation.
My entry level programme costs £495 and this includes:
– Initial Consultation (90 minutes)
– In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress levels
– Food diary analysis
– Personalised nutritional plan
– Bespoke Meal Plan + Recipes
– Recommendations on clinical tests and free interpretation of results and built into your plan
– First follow-up ( 60 minutes)
– Second follow-up ( 60 minutes)
– Support in-between via WhatsApp, Email and Phone if you need it
– Motivation, accountability and support to reach your health goal